Metal Grinder/Deburr Operator
Painesville, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate full-time position for a Metal Grinder/Deburr Operator to perform grinding and de-burring tasks to company standards, and will be responsible for product quality and maintenance of work area. You will work Monday thru Friday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Grind and de-burr finished product
- Read and interpret paperwork (prints and orders)
- Complete and maintain a clean work area
- Maintain production goals per established schedules and standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to use pistol grinders, die grinders, belt sanders, and pedestal grinders
- Ability to stamp with both hand held and mechanical press methods
- Working knowledge of tools and equipment used in the De-burring Department
- Must be safety-conscious
- Must have the ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Must be dependable
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and excellent benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.