Medical Accounts Receivable Representative
North Olmsted, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This health care facility is seeking a Medical Accounts Receivable Representative for a full-time position. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Post electronic and manual cash receipts, adjustments, and denials to patient accounts
- Assist in the resolution of outstanding balances and overpayments
- Generate and analyze reports
- Resolve routine patient account issues
- Handle daily reconciliation and postings
- Perform other projects as assigned
- Must have experience in medical accounts payable and collections
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must have accurate data entry and computer skills
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits on permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.