Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Euclid, OH | Temp-to-Hire or Direct Hire
A growing manufacturing company has an opportunity available for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician to join their team. You will work Monday through Friday, from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and inspect all equipment to locate the cause of any malfunctions
- Troubleshoot the electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems of all equipment
- Repair and adjust components or remove and replace defective parts
- Read and interpret diagrams, blueprints, and schematics
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance work
- Restart and test equipment after completing repairs
- Contribute to good housekeeping by maintaining a clean work area
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in accordance with government and company standards
- Communicate issues with co-workers both within and outside the maintenance department
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years’ related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in an industrial or mechanical environment
- Must have strong knowledge regarding electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems of all equipment
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and diagrams
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals is required
- Must have excellent troubleshooting and diagnosing skills
- Must have a solid work history, with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.