Elyria, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A large manufacturing company is offering a full-time position for a Material Handler. You will work Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Operate forklift in a safe and proper manner
- Load and unload trucks
- Check-in products from purchase orders and check for damages
- Pull raw materials for production
- Move finished materials to shipping area
- Assist in general housekeeping to maintain a clean work environment
- Package outgoing orders
- Assist in other areas of the plant when needed
- Must have a minimum of 1 year tow motor experience. Current and up-to-date license is preferred
- Must be computer literate
- Must have the ability to lift up to 100 pounds
- Must have previously used pallet jacks, hand truck/dolly, and tape gun
- Must be able to use hand and power tools
- Must be able to work well with others in a fast-paced environment
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.