Material Handler - 5 needed
Mentor, OH 44060
A manufacturing company is offering full-time positions for Material Handlers who will load, unload, and move materials throughout the building. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Read work order or pick ticket to stage components for shipment
- Load and unload material onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand
- Move materials from storage or work sites to designated area, using hand truck, electric dolly, or another device
- Count, weigh, and record number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet
- Verify record computations against physical count of inventory, adjust errors in computation or count, or investigate, and report reasons for discrepancies
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Prior auto bagging experience is preferred
- Must be computer literate and detail-oriented
- Must be able to communicate and read English
- Continuous standing, frequent walking, and ability to lift 40 pounds is needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.