Maintenance Technicians - 2 needed
Cleveland, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is offering immediate, full-time positions for Maintenance Technicians who will install, maintain, and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic, mechanical, and electrical systems. Work hours are from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment and dismantle defective machines and equipment and install new or repaired parts
- Listen for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discuss machine operation variations to diagnose problems
- Install and repair electrical apparatus and automated machinery and equipment
- Set-up and operate machine tools to repair or fabricate machine parts
- Operate cutting torch or welding equipment to repair or fabricate machine parts and fabricate and repair wooden structures
- Read and interpret documents, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics, PLC ladder logic, and write routine reports
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have prior machine maintenance, welding, and inspection experience
- Must have strong analytical troubleshooting techniques
- Must be able to read and interpret rules, instructions, manuals, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics
- Must be aware and follow company policies and all Preventative Maintenance Procedures
- Must have the ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds
- Must have a solid work history
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.