Brooklyn Heights, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A large distribution company is seeking a Maintenance Technician for a full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Build and assemble machines or mechanical components according to requirements
- Inspect machines, engines, systems, etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner
- Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment, and systems
- Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components and replenish fluids to engines and machinery
- Provide consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to machine or vehicle users
- Keep logs of work and report on issues
- Follow all company safety guidelines
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be proficient in or in training for brakes, cooling, drive, exhaust, hydraulic, air, steering, suspension, and coupling systems
- Must be able to lift heavy objects and work in wet and cold weather
- Must have a valid and clean Driver’s License; CDL A or B is a plus
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis
- Must pay attention to detail, be accurate, and follow-through
- Must follow all safety guidelines
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.