Maple Heights, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic who will be performing high diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems. This is a first shift opportunity.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities
- Perform mechanic skills including mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting, and repair of production machines
- Perform walk-through of entire plant checking on equipment
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders, diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, and test and make adjustments
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship or an equivalent number of years of education and production experience
- Must have 2+ years of manufacturing experience, strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and industrial skills with some PLC and HVAC experience
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently
- Must have the ability to lift and move objects up to 75 pounds consistently with heaver weight necessary at times
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.