Machine Operators - 2 needed
Cleveland, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking Machine Operators to operate and maintain assigned pieces of production equipment on a continuous basis in order to meet or exceed job standards and quality specification. Work hours are from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Ensure products are produced in accordance with established quality and product standards
- Evaluate and discuss the operation of assigned machinery, operate and adjust production line equipment, and perform preventative maintenance
- Perform quality checks on containers to insure proper specifications are maintained and document any problems or adjustments made
- Check and maintain defined levels of all raw materials and keep machines and area neat and clean of debris
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have prior machine operation experience
- Must be aware and follow company policies and all Preventative Maintenance Procedures
- Must have the ability keep assigned area and equipment in a clean and working condition
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.