Wickliffe, OH 44092 | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is offering immediate, full-time positions for Machine Assemblers. You will work Monday through Saturday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Plan and perform all required operations connected with the erection and assembly of machinery and auxiliaries following standard or accepted methods and procedures
- Erect and assemble large equipment involving considerable amount of parts requiring skill and care to maintain close tolerances in fits, alignments, and clearances
- Work from drawings, schematics, specifications, data, and other instructions
- Finish, align, shim, and dowel as necessary
- Set wheels, assemble pump brackets, check and adjust alignments and clearances, attach and connect high and low pressure hydraulic, air, coolant, and other tube lines
- Detect and report defective materials, improper operation, and unusual conditions to proper supervision
- Must have 3 to 4 years’ practical trades training
- Must have the ability to read drawings and schematics
- Must be able to operate necessary tools and equipment
- Must have basic shop math skills
- Must be willing to travel to perform both foreign and domestic field service work when required
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.