Light Sewing Machine Operators - 3 needed
Brunswick, OH 44212 | Temp-to-Hire
This design and manufacturing company is seeking Light Sewing Machine Operators whose primary responsibility would be to sew inflatable balloons and banners on industrial sewing machines. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., with mandatory overtime possible.
- Learn and execute sewing techniques and terminology
- Develop accurate measuring skills, learn patterns and sewing instruction for assembly and construction of inflatables
- Use box tacker, machine grommet, webbing cutter, and hot knife
- Read internal work orders, apply relevant information, and keep a journal of notes on every project
- Conduct simple machine maintenance as required
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have prior experience and/or basic knowledge of sewing techniques
- Must be able to read documents, measurements, fractions, and rulers
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to follow all company policies and procedures
- Must be available for overtime to complete projects on a timely basic
- Must have a “Make-it-happen” attitude and a strong work ethic
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.