Licensed Occupational Therapist
Northfield, OH 44067 US
We have an immediate opportunity for an Occupational Therapist who has a love for Pediatrics and school-based practice. This is a Direct Hire position working day time hours.
- Provide occupational therapy services using evidence-based interventions and skilled techniques as indicated by the Individualized Education Plan
- Provide adequate and appropriate supervision of occupational therapy assistants and provide in-service training for all school district staff and Company having contact with students
- Collaborate with team members for delivery of services and advocacy for students and families
- Consult with appropriate educational team members for follow up of evaluation results and educational objectives
- Support educational staff and students through MTSS
- Assist school districts in developing policies and procedures for occupational therapy services rendered in that school district
- Provide all required documentation, charting in student records, billing, and collection on a timely basis
- Act as a fieldwork instructor in the education of university students
- Maintain treatment and ethical standards consistent with those of the community, following all school district and Company rules
- Must have a Masters and/or Doctorate in Occupational Therapy from an accredited university
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a license to practice Occupational Therapy in the state of Ohio and an Ohio pupil service license
- Must have a valid CPR and BLS Certification
- Must have a love for Pediatrics and a school-based practice
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must have strong computer knowledge with accurate data entry skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment and also independently
- Must be highly organized with the ability to pay a strong attention to detail
- Must have the ability to abide by all ethical standards, as well as, school district and Company rules
- Must be vaccinated against Covid 19
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.