Fairview Park, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This management company is seeking a Leasing Consultant to travel between Lakewood and Lorain multiple times each week. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; however, you must be available to work some evenings and weekends.
- Ensure completion of the cleaning of all common areas, laundry rooms, entry ways, storage area, exterior grounds keeping, and trash/litter pickup
- Keep area around dumpster clean and complete all seasonal grounds keeping, plowing, and shoveling
- Submit maintenance requests and address the concerns of the residents
- Coordinate schedule between maintenance, contractors, and residents
- Handle all aspects of leasing and attend all site and staff meetings
- Accurately complete and submit all legal paperwork and appear in court for legal purposes
- Make delinquent collection calls and send correspondence as required
- Collect rent and submit to the main office
- Must have previous Leasing Consultant experience
- Must be well versed in Marketing and all aspects of Leasing
- Must have a strong customer service background
- Excellent communication and organizational skills is required
- Must have a professional appearance with an articulate phone presence
- A valid drivers’ license and reliable transportation is needed
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.