Willoughby, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A growing real estate/property management company is seeking a Leasing Assistant for a full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., with Saturday being mandatory.
- Provide service to residents, market vacant units, answer all calls professionally, and be prepared to conduct property tours at all times
- Inspect vacant suites prior to move-in and schedule move-in/move-outs
- Conduct credit checks and income verifications on prospective residents
- Draft leases for new residents, renewals for current residents, and process appropriate paperwork in a timely manner
- Perform administrative duties, maintain files, inventory, and office equipment
- Prepare welcome packages for new residents
- Plan and coordinate events to promote resident retention and community outreach programs to increase occupancy
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred
- Must have a minimum six months leasing or customer service experience
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to other properties
- Must have basic computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is needed
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Must have a professional attitude and superior customer service skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.