Cleveland, OH - Westside, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A non-profit organization is seeking a Junior Accountant to protect the Agency’s funding streams by meeting required deadlines and insuring maximum grant utilization. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Process accounts receivables
- Provide cash flow for on-going operation expenses by ensuring fees for grant supported programs are billed accurately and on a timely basis
- Provide oversight to the payroll process
- Reconcile contributions and serve as the point person for the annual audit
- Support the month end and year end close process
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must have 2 to 4 years' experience in Accounting at either a not-for-profit, and/or service related organization
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work individually or on a team
- Must have a thorough understanding of Excel, Outlook, Great Plains, and ERP Packages
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers a great benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.