Parma, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A cleaning and restoration company is seeking a Job Coordinator who will be the face of the company in the field. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. You will also be on call one week every 4 to 6 weeks to handle emergency responses.
- Contact customers and follow-up through delivery of goods
- Field coordination and communication with customers, adjusters, and contractors
- Package, carry, and inventory damaged property
- Remove affected items from homes and perform packing and moving duties
- Inventory, track, and document orders through production processing
- Review and follow-up customer billings and concerns
- Manage multiple job files and assignments
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 points and the ability to drive cargo vans
- Must have a strong customer service skills, professional communication skills, be people-oriented, highly organized, and a team player
- Must have the ability to consistently lift and carry up to 50 daily
- Must always be willing to help out at all times
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.