Inside Sales Representative
Akron, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A machine and equipment company is seeking an entry-level Inside Sales Representative for a full-time position. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Achieve or exceed sales objectives for designated region
- Create new sales demand for product representation by informing and educating customers
- Analyze existing and target accounts in designated region to develop sales plans that will achieve maximum sales growth and account penetration
- Proactively initiate calls, develop contact for new accounts, and provide applications and technical aspects
- Work effectively with internal sales and support personnel
- Understand the customer’s business and product requirements
- Establish relationships at all levels within a customer’s organization
- Monitor field level competitive and industrial activity to including pricing and report back to appropriate parities
- Assist other team members where required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have previous customer service skills
- Must have basic Inside Sales experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior working knowledge of QuickBooks and DOS based programs a plus
- Excellent communication skills is important
- Must have strong multi-tasking skills be detail-oriented
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
This client is looking for a candidate that wants long-term employment with growth/income potential. This company also offers benefits and a commission plan on a permanent basis.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.