Lakewood, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking a Honing Machinist for an immediate opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Set-up and operate honing machine
- Read blueprints
- Inspect parts using plug gages and calipers
- Wash, dry, and oil honed parts
- Retrieve parts from shelves and return honed parts to shelves
- Use hand tools to perform routine maintenance on machines
- Keep tooling inventory and order/re-order tooling
- Complete shift paperwork
- Clean work area
- Must have prior honing machine set-up and operation experience
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Must have knowledge of plus gages, calipers, and other hand tools
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must have the ability to perform routine maintenance on the machines
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.