Heavy Equipment Operator
Brooklyn Heights, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A large distribution company is seeking a Heavy Equipment Operator for a full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Operate heavy equipment (dozers, backhoes, etc.) efficiently and safely
- Produce a consistent quality product with no customer complaints
- Stay connected to company radio at all times
- Coordinate with R&M and transportation to insure necessary equipment, fuel, tools, and materials are available
- Work directly with R&M to ensure all equipment is operating at a safe level
- Complete daily inspection of equipment at start and end of shift
- Clean off machines inside and out daily, ensure equipment is fueled and serviced daily, and perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Complete all paperwork on a daily basis
- Follow all company safety guidelines and attend all safety meetings
- Perform manual labor and other duties as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have considerable knowledge of heavy equipment operation
- Must have a working knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions common to heavy equipment operations
- Must be able to perform preventative maintenance on all equipment and keep machines and equipment clean, fueled, and working properly
- Must have the ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must be able to perform heavy manual tasks in all weather conditions
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis
- Must follow all safety guidelines
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.