Heat Treat Operator
Painesville, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Heat Treat Operator. You need to be shift flexible for this opportunity.
- Check specifications and use measurement tools
- Perform manual/visual inspection of parts and adjust control parameters for large box furnaces
- Input thermal cycles and operate charger to load and unload furnaces
- Operate shot blasts, lift trucks, cranes, grinding, and saw cutting machines
- Perform Brinell/Rockwell Hardness Tests
- Prior heat treat and manufacturing experience is required
- Must have the ability to work in a hot environment
- Must be self-motivated and have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to perform hardness tests
- Must have a strong work ethic, with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.