HVAC Field Service Technicians - 2 needed
Chagrin Falls, OH | Direct Hire
A large manufacturing company is seeking HVAC Field Service Technicians to perform installations, repairs, and maintenance to refrigeration, air conditioning, electric motors, hermetic compressors, humidifiers, and dehumidifiers. There is also an opening available at their facility in North Carolina for anyone looking to relocate. This is a full-time opportunity and hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; however, on-call and overtime hours may be needed.
- Install, repair, adjust, maintain, and troubleshoot HVAC/electrical equipment
- Soldering and brazing is required
- Responsible for the daily preparation of parts, tools, and for time management for jobs scheduled each day
- Coordinate with field office for the use of company tools and ensure they are returned to the office in a timely manner
- Complete work in a timely, safe, and professional manner
- Check in with clients at the beginning and end of each day and obtain signature on forms when necessary
- Assist on job sites with other employees or other trades as needed
- Perform other duties as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have HVAC service/repair experience
- Must be able to exhibit working knowledge of basic refrigeration, electrical terms and technologies, and the process of treating air so it simultaneously controls its temperature, humidity, and distribution
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and deal with difficult customers
- Must be able to read and understand mechanical drawings and follow all rules and regulations
- Must be willing and able to travel to various jobs-sites throughout Ohio on a daily basis
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, work well with others, and safely lift 50 to 75 pounds
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-887-4005 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.