Generator Shop Warehouseman
Twinsburg, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This equipment company is offering an immediate full-time position for a Generator Shop Warehouseman who will be responsible for warehouse management, building maintenance, shipping and receiving, and coordination and upkeep of the rental generator fleet. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage warehouse including organization, material handling, shipping and receiving
- Safe delivery and pick up of rental generator units and parts deliveries
- Manage stock control and document recording and data entry into system
- Process required paperwork in a timely and complete manner
- General building maintenance and upkeep of truck maintenance
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on rental power generation equipment
- Identify problems and provide alternative courses of action
- Provide recommendations and develop strategies on how to improve quality and quantity of services provided to our customers
- Attend meetings as required, including safety and educational sessions
- Help to achieve business and organizational goals, visions, and objectives
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Technical degree or certifications desirable
- Previous forklift operation experience
- Generator experience preferred
- CDL Class A is preferred. Valid drivers’ license with insurance is required, along with the ability to drive a manual transmission vehicle
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to lift and move 50+ pounds routinely
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proficiency in English
- Must have strong Word, Excel, and Outlook with accurate data entry skills
- Must have excellent customer service, organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must have the ability to work unsupervised and represent the company in a positive manner at all times
- Must pass periodic drug screens
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.