General Laborers - 12 needed
Thompson, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This construction company is seeking General Laborers for immediate positions. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; however, you must be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- Complete general construction labor tasks necessary to manufacture pre-cast concrete panels
- Fill molds, trowel, and remove molds from set product
- Build form work from re-assembled components
- Read blueprints, shop drawings, and plans
- Take work direction from Production Supervisor
- Work with other co-workers to make all production area as efficient as possible
- Perform work in a timely manner to meet production deadlines
- Obey all safety rules to make all duties performed as safe as possible
- Operate equipment in a safe and professional manner
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have basic math and carpentry skills with the knowledge of basic tools and their use
- Must possess the skills necessary to read shop drawings, plans, and blueprints
- Must be motivated, results-oriented, and able to work well with others in a team environment
- Must be respectful and respond to supervisor instructions
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.