Richmond Heights, OH | Indefinite
A large management company is seeking a Financial Accountant to apply the principles of accounting, analyze and maintain the monthly general ledger, compile financial information, process journal entries, and reconcile reports and financial data. You will work Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Analyze and maintain the monthly general ledger activity
- Prepare monthly financial statements and water and sewer analysis
- Review and provide feedback on the monthly submitted AME checklist
- Review and/or reconcile bank and trust account
- Prepare quarterly audit of payroll, benefit, and Workers Comp transactions
- Prepare details relating to HUD compliance and reporting procedures
- Prepare annual budgets and complete year-end audit packages
- Exercise administrative judgement and assume responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a Bachelor Degree with courses in accounting, business, or equivalent experience required
- Must have 2 years’ experience
- Must have the ability to apply analytical skills when researching variances
- Must have excellent communication, organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize and schedule tasks and projects
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability look for innovative solutions that promote efficiency for both time and cost
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, and RealPage OneSite Accounting Software experience is a plus
- Must have high integrity and the capability to maintain confidentiality
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.