Cleveland, OH - Westside, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A non-profit organization is seeking a Finance Manager for a full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Oversee the month end and year end closing process including the reconciliation of the underlying general ledger accounts and the preparation of the organization’s financial statements
- Review expenditures and accounts payable activities, develop budgets, and forecast and prepare for audits
- Explain complicated financial information within the board room
- Work closely with program managers to assist them in understanding their grants and whether they under or over spent
- Create, maintain, and generate Great Plains reports for department use
- Generate and review monthly department financial statements
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must have 5 years’ experience in Accounting at either a not-for-profit, and/or service related organization
- CPA Certificate is preferred
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work individually or on a team
- Must have a thorough understanding of Excel, Outlook, Great Plains, and ERP Packages
- An understanding of clinical operations and ABC is desired
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers a great benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.