Independence, OH 44131 | Indefinite
This title agency is seeking an Escrow Assistant for a full-time opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Ensure all documentation has been executed and funding is received in time for disbursement and process signed documents
- Order and update payoff statement and handle post-closing issues
- Prepare loan package for return to client
- Prepare documents for closing, handle the complete disbursement, and follow-up of all escrow transactions
- Assist with funding, recording of documents, and title clearance
- Deliver a completed commitment package to the client
- Must have previous experience as an Escrow Assistant
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of title and escrow practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is mandatory
- Must be able to maintain good interaction and correspondence with clients
- Must have strong customer service skills, a solid work ethic, and a positive attitude
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize time-sensitive matters, and multi-task
- Must pass an assessment test
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.