Escrow/Title Assistants - 2 needed
Independence, OH | Possible Temp to Hire
This title agency is seeking Escrow/Title Assistants for full-time, long-term opportunities. One person will work Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and the other from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Deliver a completed commitment package to the client
- Coordinate with the Escrow Officer to ensure all documentation has been executed and funding is received in time for disbursement
- Process signed documentation to ensure timely document recording
- Communicate closing information and dates to transaction parties
- Arrange appointments for notary or attorney to perform closing
- Order and update payoff statement and handle post-closing issues
- Prepare loan package for return to client
- Prepare documents for closing, handle the complete disbursement, and follow-up of all escrow transactions
- Communicate requirements and other information to clients
- Interpret earnest money agreements as they relate to closing and prepare all documents
- Assist with funding, recording of documents, and title clearance
- Must have 3 to 5 years’ experience as an Escrow Assistant, including 2 years in front-to-back-end
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of title, escrow, and closing practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is mandatory
- Must be able to maintain good interaction and correspondence with clients
- Must have strong customer service skills, a solid work ethic, and a positive attitude
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize time-sensitive matters, and multi-task
This company offers competitive salary and benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.