Wooster, OH | Indefinite
This manufacturing company is offering immediate positions for Electronic Assemblers who will assemble and solder circuit boards, wire assemblies, and small panel units. You will work first shift for the first 3 weeks, and then move to second shift from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Follow assembly procedures, parts layouts, or other documentation in accurately assembling items
- Assemble, wire, and solder circuit boards and small panels properly
- Clean and coat circuit boards as needed
- Operate machines to cut, strip, tin wire, and crimp on terminals
- Write procedures, keep documents current, follow procedures, and fill out documentation
- Prep and check boards and parts, and set-up line
- Inspect and repair post wave boards
- Use hand and power tools
- Solder and de-solder using various types of solder and equipment
- Keep work bench and area net and clean
- Observe safety standards in work areas
- Follow guidelines for workmanship standards
- Perform other duties as needed
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Must have prior experience with electronics manufacturing
- Must have the ability to work with small parts, identify colors, small part numbers, and various electronic components
- Must be able to communication well and work closely with others
- Must be able to read and understand procedures and layouts
- Ability to read schematics is helpful
- Must have knowledge of skills required to solder boards and wire harnesses
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.