Electronic Assemblers - 3 needed
Lorain, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This business service company is offering immediate positions for Electronic Assemblers to remove, replace, or modify electronic assemblies. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Maintain all required documentation and procedures related to repair activities
- Assist repair technicians by performing replacement and/or modification of PCB’s and assemblies
- Perform ECN’s to upgrade working electronic assemblies
- Maintain documentation related to repair requirements
- Daily computer input into business systems (SAP)
- Perform all work with safety in mind and insure that all safety measures are met
- Must have one year of technical school training or equivalent experience
- Must have the ability to read assembly drawings and schematics
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and ability to utilize existing business systems such as SAP
- Must be able to follow all safety policies and procedures
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.