Die Cut Set-up Machinist
Twinsburg, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing and production company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Die Cut Set-up Machinist. This is a second/third shift position.
- Responsible for press make-ready and troubleshooting departmental equipment, set-up jobs, pre-production die cut to ensure proper machine set-up, registration, cutting depth, size, and quality
- Demonstrate knowledge, understanding, and skill qualifications required to set-up and operate all department work centers
- Maintain department workload to assure meeting delivery schedule according to production schedule
- Assure department adherence to Quality Assurance Manual and specified customer requirements
- Responsible for overall machinery observation for optimum speed, registration, and print quality according to established standards
- Assure on-time complete and documentation of preventive maintenance requirements
- Assist management in the training of production personnel
- Maintain cleanliness of work area and equipment
- Perform other miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as assigned by management in a safe and efficient manner
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent; or 1 to 3 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information to one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved, written and oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standard situations
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be hard-working, reliable, and have a good mechanical ability
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.