Customer Support Representative
Beachwood, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A large fast-paced optical networking company is seeking a Customer Support Representative who will be responsible for supporting the Customer Service Department with administrative support, largely order entry. This is not a call-center environment. After a couple weeks of training at approximately 30 hours a week, this position could go full-time.
- Enter customer orders into their computerized system ad follow-up with clients to collecting missing information
- Check inventory levels and work with warehouse personnel regarding orders that indicate back-ordered products
- Work with procurement, if necessary, to expedite inventory to meet customer’s requirements
- Identify pricing differences, due date expectations, and notify Supervisor of differences
- Contact customers regarding discrepancies, send order confirmation and, when requested, tracking information to customers
- Enter replacement and evaluation orders, and send paperwork to customers
- Check inventory, verify pricing, check accuracy of order, and send quote
- College Degree or equivalent work related experience is preferred
- Must have 3 years’ in a Customer Support related environment, preferably with a commercial or industrial background
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented, and customer focused
- Must be proficient using Word, Excel, and Distribution Order Entry Software, as well as having accurate data entry skills
- Must have excellent writing skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must have the ability to maintain a position and pleasant attitude with customers and co-workers
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.