Customer Service Specialist
Cleveland-East Suburb, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking a Customer Service Specialist who will be the liaison between the customer base and the Plant team, owning all communication, product demand requirements, scorecard requirements, packaging supply, and customer relationship management. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Review customer demand information daily and ensure shipping requirements are understood
- Prepare shipments for products needed at customer assembly plant locations daily at multiple times throughout the day
- Learn, review, update, and be proactive with Customer Scorecard and assist in putting together a recovery plan
- Develop and maintain solid customer relationships
- Coordinate transportation with assigned logistics companies
- Provide support to supply chain and inventory control teams
- Ensure a clean and safe work area
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have High School Diploma or GED, college preferred
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of Customer Service and Inventory Control experience in a manufacturing environment, and proven knowledge of the manufacturing processes, procedures, and machinery
- Must have the ability to analyze information in order to identify potential problems and discrepancies
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Must be detail-oriented and pay close attention to accuracy
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite and possess MRP/ERP experience preferably in QAD/FG Pro
- Must have the ability to lift up to 30 pounds and forklift experience is desired
- High degree/sense of urgency is required along with prioritization and self-accountability
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.