Customer Service Associate
Lorain, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A large business service company is seeking a Customer Service Associate who will be responsible for the timely and efficient flow of customer orders for services, parts, repair, field service, and EF&I, from the initial inquiry for pricing and availability, through the payment of invoice for items shipped. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Interface directly with internal;/external customers via phone calls or emails for parts pricing, availability, return request, or order status
- Process part quotations, customer quote requests, and orders received with no quote referenced
- Contact Customer/Internal Quoters for any pricing discrepancies
- Generate invoices for cred card orders, special billing requirements, and exports invoices as required
- Preauthorize credit card orders prior to forwarding an order
- Expedite material from internal and external sources to ensure on-time delivery of parts
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have 3+ years office/clerical experience in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work independently with little direction
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize assignments
- Must be computer proficiency in Microsoft office applications and have the ability to utilize business system tools such as SAP
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.