Cleveland, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This local contractor is seeking a Custodian who will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly environment throughout the facility. This is primarily a day shift position, but you may be assigned other shifts on a temporary basis.
- Clean, dust, and wax office floors and clean walkways and driveways
- Wash walls, ceilings, windows, screens, and glass partitions
- Sweep, scrub, and mop floors, stairways, hallways, clean and maintain the locker areas, shower, restrooms, and fill containers
- Maintain inventory of all janitorial supplies and pertinent equipment
- Maintain equipment, tools, work areas, and shop in a clean, orderly, and safe condition
- Practice and comply with all Company safety and health policies and procedures
- Inspect Company vehicles prior to operation and maintain safe condition
- Complete all paperwork on time
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior industrial cleaning experience is preferred
- Must be familiar working in an industrial environment, specifically working around various equipment, dust, and chemicals
- Must have the ability to read Material Safety Data Sheets
- Must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License and be able to operate a manual shift vehicle
- Must have good eyesight and hearing
- Must be able to work in inclement weather, climb ladders, work in confined spaces, and physically handle and lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work overtime, rotating shifts, holidays, and weekends at any Company location as needed
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.