Euclid, OH 44123 | Temp-to-Hire
This large property management company is seeking a Custodial Technician for an immediate full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Must follow job cards, which are customized for each property
- Clean Management and Leasing office before office hours, all entrance glass inside and outside daily, lobby and elevators, and all business/fitness rooms
- Detail, vacuum, and clean specified floors, sweep and damp mop stairwell and all compactor shoot rooms
- Monitor inventory of supplies and submit requests for replacement items
- Assist in the preparation of vacant suites working with maintenance team to ensure apartments is prepared for new residents
- Inspect laundry room daily, clean windows as needed, and complete floor walk sheets and submit to maintenance director
- Wash woodwork, doors, and walls, and clean locker rooms monthly
- Clean track on elevators and doors as directed by supervisor
- Keep property exterior clean, remove snow, and clean pool and outside areas
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to other properties
- Must have the ability to follow directions and use necessary equipment
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time , lift 50 pounds, and move trash dumpsters
- Must have a professional attitude and superior customer service skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.