CNC Programmer - Operator
Mentor, OH 44060
A large manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a CNC Programmer/Operator. You will work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. with overtime possible.
- Program, maintain, set-up, and operate CNC Lathes, Mills, and other machines
- Program and set-up CNC Machines from blueprints or layouts
- Read blueprints to find dimension, tolerances, etc.
- Verify conformance of parts to specifications using preset gauges, micrometers, and dial indicators
- Use statistical process control techniques
- Adjust machine controls and settings to keep dimension within specified tolerances
- Assist other workers as necessary
- Must have prior experience programming, maintaining, setting-up, and operating CNC Lathe and Mill Machines
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Must have a working knowledge of gauges, micrometers, and dial indicators
- Must be able to adjust machine controls and settings
- Must have strong hand-eye coordination and finger dexterity
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, work in a noisy environment, and be comfortable working with Coolant/Solvents
- Must be computer literate and be able to perform basic math
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.