Euclid, OH | Temp-to-Hire or Direct Hire
This large manufacturing company is seeking a High-End CNC Machinist who can create programs for new equipment and products, as well as modify existing programs for process and quality improvements. You need to be flexible to work first or second shift.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of math and instruments such as micrometers, vernier calipers, and gauges
- Select the appropriate tools, machines, and materials to be used in preparation of machine work
- Set-up, adjust, and operate all of the basic machine tools to perform precision machining operations
- Create new programs for new equipment and products
- Modify cutting programs to account for problems encountered during operation and save modified programs
- Calculate machine speed and feed ratios, size, and position of cuts
- Measure, examine, and test completed units to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments
- Read work orders and/or production schedules to determine specifications
- Oversee training of Class 1 CNC Machinists
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 10 + years previous experience with CNC Machines, either through education or past shop experience or combination of both
- 3 to 5 years previous programming experience either through education or work experience
- Must be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Must have the ability to read and use related quality control tools
- Use in-house work tracking software to keep track of hours on specific jobs
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers full benefits upon permanent hire.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-348-6301 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.