Maple Heights, OH | Indefinite
This distribution company is seeking a Bookkeeper/Office Assistant for a full-time opportunity. You will work 40 hours each week with overtime possible.
- Assist the Accounts Payable Manager
- Process accounts receivable checks
- Enter purchase orders into computer system
- Perform month ending audits
- Compare bills of lading to products received
- Order office supplies and open mail
- Update and maintain attendance records
- Perform other office duties as requested
- Must have previous accounting and general office experience
- Must have accurate data entry skills
- Must be computer savvy. Knowledge of Vermont Information Processing Software is a huge bonus
- Excellent communication skills are important
- Must have strong multi-tasking skills and be detail-oriented
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.