Medina, OH 44256 US
A manufacturing company has an immediate, full-time position for an experienced Batch Maker. You will work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Handle batch making responsibilities in all departments
- Trained to make all formulas, submit sample for approval, and fill batches according to need
- Assist with maintaining inventory levels and report needs to manager
- Operate tow motor, shop floor reporting, and maintain a safe and orderly work area
- Experience working with batch making in the Chemical industry is preferred
- Must be computer literate; Understanding SAP is helpful
- Must be able to operate a forklift, follow precise instructions, and be safety-conscious
- Must have the ability to work independently in a team-based lean/six sigma environment while contributing to the team success
- Must demonstrate a safe and solid work history
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-468-4469 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.