Euclid, OH | Indefinite
This fast-paced manufacturing company is offering immediate, full-time position for Batch Executors. Work hours are 10 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- Print batch tickets and labels for finished goods
- Review daily production schedule with manufacturing lead or supervisor
- Process batches into WIP in Oracle as raw materials are available and the batches are started in manufacturing
- Move batches to QC testing and filling step in the system
- Review batch ticket material actual weights versus theoretical weights and reconcile inventory to reflect actual usage on the batch ticket
- Complete the batch ticket in Oracle which moves the finished goods into inventory
- Assist in documenting procedures/training material
- Provide other support as needed for successful implementation of Oracle
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Must have Inventory Management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have previously used Microsoft Office, Oracle/SAP, and have the ability to learn new systems
- Must have effective communication, planning, and prioritization skills
- Must be detail-oriented, dependable, and able to solve problems
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.