Independence, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This fast-paced supply company is seeking an Administrative Assistant for an immediate, full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Answer all incoming calls and direct them to appropriate person or department
- Greet and assist office visitors
- Welcome all applicants and direct them to complete and submit an application
- Provide support to HR Department and other staff as needed
- Participate in community events, wellness fairs and job fairs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have previous Administrative Assistant experience
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must demonstrate a helpful, courteous, and outgoing personality
- Must be a polished individual with an articulate phone presence
- Must be self-motivated team player who can work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Any candidate that has previous medical office experience is a plus
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.