Accounts Payable Clerk
Cleveland, OH - East Suburb, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A local installation company is seeking an Accounts Payable Associate for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Prepare and process weekly payroll for employees
- Prepare and process accounts payable as needed
- Process new employee paperwork
- Analyze vendor accounts and answer all inquiries in a timely manner
- Print all accounts payable reports and maintain all files
- Assist in monthly reports and processing taxes
- Work on safety reports, books, OHSA, certified payroll, and reports for contracts
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have an Associate’s Degree or equivalent or two years solid experience in Accounts Payable or Payroll processing
- Must have knowledge of general accounting practices
- Must be proficient using Foundations Software, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Must have accurate 10 key calculator skills and able to type 30 wpm
- Must be a Notary Public
- Knowledge of General Contracting is a plus
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.