Skilled Construction Laborers - 4 needed
Lakewood, OH | Indefinite
This management company is seeking “all-around” construction laborers to help with the renovation of an 18 unit residential complex. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Run new electrical box
- Install overhead lights and standard light switches in all rooms
- Add outlets where needed, bathroom fans and common area lighting
- Move plumbing waste and water lines and install shutoffs where needed
- Replace tubs, tile or acrylic piece shower surround, toilets, bathroom skin vanity and kitchen sink connection
- Remove hardwood and replace with laminate in main areas in each unit
- Lay standard tile bathroom flooring and check common area hallway floors
- Lumber & Trim:
- Remove framing, install headers and point loads, frame out new doors and walls
- Install baseboards and trim/chair rails throughout where needed
- Drywall & Paint:
- Make drywall patches, repair, and install full drywall on new walls
- Paint all wall trim, baseboards, ceilings, and hallways
- Install cabinets, handles/hardware, appliances, and shower rods or doors, blinds, and smoke and co detectors
- Must have previous construction experience
- Must be able to make electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, and flooring repairs and installations
- Must have the ability to read and follow directions
- Must have a working knowledge tools and equipment
- Must be safety-conscious and have an eye for detail
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.