Painesville, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking a Receptionist/Administrative support for an immediate, full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Operate and maintain the switchboard and greet visitors
- Give out, record, and collect application form and maintain EEO log
- Prepare outgoing mail, sort, and distribute incoming mail
- Maintain office supplies, postage meter, and call for repairs when needed
- Type faxes, emails, customer letters, file, and assembly literature to send to customers
- Update/maintain phone and lobby directory
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 1 to 3 years’ experience in a business environment or in dealing with the public
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office Software
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must demonstrate a helpful, courteous, and outgoing personality
- Must be a polished individual with an articulate phone presence
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.