Berea, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This large machine shop is seeking a Project Manager who will be responsible for developing a manufacturing plan, handling tooling selection, engineering issues, drawing interpretation, etc. In addition, you must be willing to work on the shop floor to become familiar with the services they offer and to gain a better understanding of how products flow through the facility. This is a first shift position.
- Work on Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Read and interpret technical drawings and specifications
- Work with mechanical inspection gages
- Design/engineer machine fixtures and components
- Cost review of projects and jobs during and after completion
- Recommend any machining process improvements
- Must have prior Estimating and Project Manager experience and have worked in a machining environment
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Must be a hands-on person who has knowledge of GD&T and AutoCAD
- Must have excellent communication and trigonometry skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Must be able to pass entry tests
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.