Cleveland, OH - Westside, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Network Administrator to add to their growing team. You will ensure the streamlined operation of all IT department functions in alignment with the business objectives of the organization, plan, coordinate, direct, and design IT-related activities, provide administration direction and support for daily operational activities, and work closely with decision makers to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Daily monitor phone system, network errors, security changes, passwords, and back-ups
- Weekly monitor of weekend back-ups disk space usage, run integrity check of databases, and submit status report to supervisor
- Perform monthly endpoint security of pcs, patch and reboot servers, and check system usage
- Add/delete/change phone systems, cell phones, daily desktop and server support, and remote user support
- Test for disaster recovery
- Perform other duties as requested
- Must have 5+ years of related work experience in I.T.
- Must have extensive knowledge of various operating systems
- Strong technical background and experience in hardware and server-based environments is mandatory
- Must have strong project management, analytical, and problems solving skills with the ability to meet all deadlines
- Must have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must have knowledge of regulatory guidelines
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.