Richmond Heights, OH | Indefinite
A large management company is seeking a Compliance Specialist who will be responsible for all compliance aspects of the properties while maintaining all duties of the home property. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Implement and support policies, procedures, and industry business practices
- Administer file audits to ensure compliance with company policies
- Complete internal training for affordable housing
- Review the need for any corrections to certifications and approve or deny process
- Assist Property Manager with preparing annual MOR and maintain accuracy of the MOR Book
- Ensure that property is generating and maintaining all required EIV reports and complete EIV questionnaire
- Work with manager and write initial response and submit response and document for final review
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; some college is beneficial
- Three to five years’ Compliance Specialist experience
- Must have Section 8 experience
- NCHM or Quadel COS, NAHMA Certification, Real Estate License, and Driver’s license with insurance is required
- Must be familiar with legal aspects/fair housing laws and HUD Compliance
- Must have strong follow-up, organizational, and communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented with accurate data entry skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.