*C.O.D. Cash Application Specialist
Cleveland, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A building material supply company is seeking a C.O.D. Cash Application Specialist to ensure accurate cash application to invoice and account reconciliation. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Follow established procedures for cash application and account reconciliations
- Daily balancing of all cash and credit card payments
- Review and research unapplied cash or credit payments
- Perform routine follow-up on COD customers and apply payments as necessary
- Reconcile customer balances with focus on resolving payment discrepancies
- Ensure that customer payments are accurately applied to invoices and prepare updated customer correspondence and accurate statements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have an Associates/College Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must have 1 to 3 years’ experience
- Must have basic knowledge of accounting principles and understand invoice and credit/collection procedures
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be proficient with MS Office, Google Suite, SAP, and BPC
- Must have strong problem-solving and time-management skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.