*Accounts Receivable Analyst
Mentor, OH | Contracting/Project
This design and manufacturing company is seeking an Accounts Receivable Analyst to cover for a maternity leave. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Manage cash application function and ensure all cash is applied on a daily basis
- Initiate collection calls to delinquent customers to acquire payment status
- Initiate and lead effort in resolution of deductions and billing disputes
- Process credit applications and obtain all necessary information for account set-up
- Develop account reconciliations and independently resolve any balancing issues as appropriate
- Perform other essential duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree is Accounting or Finance preferred
- 3 to 5 years accounts receivable or related experience wither through college training or work experience is required
- 3 to 5 years credit/collections experience is required
- Must have working knowledge of Dunn and Bradstreet reporting
- Must have knowledge of office administration and procedures, knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures and general accounting principles
- Must have strong organizational, communication, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills
- Must pay attention to detail, have the ability to interact effectively in a team environment, or work independently
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.